Silverwater Resort wishes to inform that we are still open for business.
Here at Silverwater Resort we have put alot of new measures in place to ensure the safety and comfort of all our guests during these unprecedented times.We are working with the Department of Health, Ecolab and the Australian Hotels Association on how best to achieve this.
We have increased our cleaning and sanitation schedules in all public areas with a particular focus on hand railings, bathrooms and doors, using a suitable disinfectant.
Please see below what is open and what new procedures have been put in place.
- Complimentary tube of hand sanitiser given to every reservation.
- Only one person per reservation to attend the front desk on Check in and Check out.
- Separate entries and exits setup to help with social distancing.
- COVID-19 declaration filled out by every guest on check in.
- Swimming pool will be limited to 20 patrons per hour time slot. Bookings through reception are essential.
- Gymnasium will be limited to 1 patron per hour time slot. Bookings through reception are essential.
- Arcade games room is open with a limit of 6 guests at any one time.
- Tennis and Basketball courts are available for use however guests must supply own equipment. Bookings through reception are essential.
- Jumping pillows and playground are open.
- Spa and Sauna will remain closed until further notice.
- Scheduled "Fogging" of all outdoor areas as well as regular cleaning of all high touch surfaces.
- The restaurant will allow up to 40 patrons per allocated time slot. (allowing 1.5m between tables)
- Bookings will be essential for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Everything normally on the breakfast buffet will be available but will be served plated to the table.
- Take away meals available (take away not available for breakfast)
- Automatic hand sanitiser dispensers in all common entries
- Thorough cleaning of rooms using a COVID-19 approved disinfectant.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.